The waterbomb, also called the balloon or paper lantern, is a intermediate traditional design. As the name suggests, once completed, it can be filled with water and dropped on a victim. It forms the shape of a cube with rounded or faceted edges.
Folding the modelEdit
Begin with the waterbomb base.
- Fold two corners to the top point. Repeat behind.
- Fold one layer of the layered point to the center. Repeat behind.
- Fold the two upper corners down to the center. Repeat behind.
- Fold the two upper center corners inside the two larger flaps. Repeat behind.
- Inflate through the open end.